Nuclepore Polycarbonate Hydrophilic Membranes, 47 MM 10.0 uM: Nuclepore track-etched hydrophilic membrane filters offer a highly defined pore size cutoff in the sub-micron range, enabling particle deformity measurement and capture of extremely small particles. These membranes come in a range of pores sizes and diameters and are also available in sheet format. Whatman Nuclepore membranes are suitable for a wide range of sample types and applications, including bioassays, cell biology, and environmental analysis.
- Track-etched for highly defined pore size and high pore density
- Treated with polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) to render it hydrophilic
- Low extractables, minimizing filtration sample contamination risk
- High chemical resistance and good thermal stability for a wide range of sample types
- Low, consistent ash and low tare weights
- Smooth flat membrane surface for high particle visibility
Explore the full selection of Whatman Nuclepore membrane filters
from GE Healthcares Life Sciences business, including hydrophobic, black, and AOX options.
Hydrophilic membrane filters with sharply defined pores:
- Whatman Nuclepore hydrophilic membrane filter range is manufactured from high-quality polycarbonate film track-etched (PFTE) membrane for high nominal pore size precision.
- These sharply defined cylindrical micropores, combined with high flow rates and chemical and thermal resistance, make Nuclepore filtration membranes suitable for a variety of samples and applications, including microscopy, cytology, parasitology, and certain air and oceanography analyses.
Nuclepore Hydrophilic Membrane, 10.0 um pore size, 47 mm circle (100 pcs)