Micro Controller Based Flame Photometer with Na,K, Ca Filters & Compressor
The advantages of the ÃÂµ Controller Based Flame Photometer 128 at a glance:
- Microcontroller controlled automation for ease of operation.
- Determination upto four elements with single aspiration (Na, K, Li, and Ca).
- Upto five point calibration available.
- Frequently used measurement setups can be stored and recalled.
- Facility for restandardisation with single standard available.
- Data processing with linear mode or quadratic curve fitting
- Results of a measurement taken earlier can be recalled and displayed (Max. results storage: 700)
- 20-character, 4-line alphanumeric LCD readout for adequate user interfaces.
- Built-in real time clock for date and time of analysis.
- Centronix printer port for Epson compatible Dot Matrix / Inkjet printers to get hard copy of results (printer optional).
- Printout facility for individual sample, batch samples in the memory (700 max).