Balance,Top Pan 0.1g, 6200 gmEasy to operate the key layout
Menu navigation keys are separated from weighing operation keys and arranged in a familiar 5way navigation circle. Up, Down, Right, Left and Enter are the simple operational steps.The best fit to weighing application
Quickly adjust the desired ratio of stability and response for every application, even during measurement, with one touch operation.
Windows Direct Communication Function Only a cable is needed to send weighing data to a computer
Send balance data to Excel or other Windows applications without any data communication software installation required. All you have to add is one RS232C cable. By combining standard Auto Print functions with typical spreadsheet functions, even difficult applications can be easily automated.
- Can be used anywhere with battery power
- Power the TXB series balances by AC adapter or batteries.
- Expanded Piece Counting function
- Unit weights of up to 5 different samples can be easily entered, stored and recalled for use.
- The illuminated display provides comfortable display visibility in all settings.
A liquid crystal indicator with attractive light blue backlight is standard on all models. The TXB series has additional power saving features: the backlight automatically shuts off when idle and lights up again when weighing operations resume.Comparator function
Compare samples to target values or pass/fail criteria and clearly indicate the results.RS232C interface
- All models include standard RS232C interface for easy integration with other devices and computers.
- Streamlined design for anti-theft options
- Industry standard Kensington Security Slot accommodates the widest variety of optional anti-theft security devices.
- Change among many weighing units and functions with a single touch
In addition to grams (g), weigh in %, a number of pieces, ct, kg, mg, lb, oz, TTI, etc. or a custom conversion more than 20 unit in all. Change quickly from the display of % or counting to gram weight (g) display.
Durable, high performance aluminum alloy mass sensor UniBloc
The TX/TXC series incorporates a one piece aluminum alloy mass sensor technology (UniBloc) first introduced by Shimadzu for precision balances in 1989. It excels in performance, resists deterioration and damage by ordinary impacts. The UniBloc's compact, uniform structure replaces 70 parts found in a conventional electromagnetic balance sensor assembly and ensures stable temperature characteristics, excellent response time and stable corner load performance. The UniBloc design permits a consistency of production that assures reliability and long operational life.
Fine measurements are assured with sliding glass door windbreak system
TXC and TX models with 1mg minimum display feature a sliding glass door type windbreak as standard configuration. The highly transparent system includes semitransparent corners and maximum door opening capability.Fast and flexible calibration
Balance display provides prompts for the calibration procedure and accepts your choice of external calibration weight.Many useful functions included
- Alphanumeric menu display
- The upfront level indicator on display panel
- Door cleaning is simplified
- Stainless steel pan
- Choice of weighing modes
- Zero tracking function and settings
- Continuous data output function