Brookfield Digital Viscometer
Brookfield Digital Viscometer
Product Code : DV2TRV
Brand Name : Brookfield
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 435000 INR
Brookfield Digital Viscometer:The New DV2T Viscometer features a 5-inch color display to guide users through test creation and data gathering for fast and easy viscosity measurements. The DV2T also offers powerful new programming capabilities and results analysis including data averaging and QC limits with alarms. User instructions with multi-step test protocols can be created using the new Program Generator Software and uploaded to the DV2T through a USB Flash Drive (both included with instrument). Test Data can be recorded directly on a local printer or sent to a PC.
The new user interface provides enhanced security with customizable user levels & password access to comply with regulatory requirements such as 21 CFR Part 11.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 5-inch full color, touch screen display supports multiple languages
- Displayed info includes: viscosity, temperature, shear rate/stress, % torque, spindle/speed, step program status
- Enhanced Security with customizable user access, date/time stamp file, password access, portable log-in settings
- Built-In options include timed tests, data averaging, programmable QC 0limits/alarms, customizable speed/spindle lists, on-screen data comparison
- The auto range shows maximum viscosity measured with any spindle/speed combination
- USB PC interface provides optional computer control and automatic data gathering capability
- Download custom test programs with included PG Flash software
- Front-facing bubble level for convenient viewing
- Built-in temperature probe
- Accuracy of 1.0% of range with displayed test data
- Repeatability of 0.2%
- NIST traceable viscosity standards available
- Also available: DV2T Extra
Each of our standard Laboratory Viscometers/ Rheometers is supplied with an internal spring used to calculate the viscosity of a material. These springs have different measuring capabilities:
- LV is for low viscosity materials and can measure the thinnest materials. Typical examples include inks, oils, and solvents.
- RV is for medium viscosity materials than those measured with an LV torque. Typical examples include creams, food, and paints.
- HA is for higher viscosity materials than those measured with an RV torque. Typical examples include gels, chocolate, and epoxies.
- HB is for even higher viscosity materials than those measured with an HA torque spring. Typical examples include asphalt, caulking compounds, and molasses.
Additional special springs are also available upon request. To learn more about spring ranges and model selection, please call Brookfield Engineering or one of our authorized dealers.
- FOB Port
- Supply Ability
- 100 Unit Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India